- June 20, 2019 - Sip, Sip, Hooray! Join Friends of the Delaware County Women's Commission at Chaddsford Winery for a fun night out benefiting our scholarship program. In addition to delicious food and drink, you'll enjoy fabulous live music courtesy of Brian Kors and great raffle prizes. This event is a great opportunity to mix & mingle with other members. Come, bring a friend, and help support our important work.
- March 30, 2019 - WOMENomics® 2019 WOMENomics® brings together business, government, and civic representatives to promote the needs of women. Join us and learn about: Equal Pay, Networking, Organization, Physical Fitness, and more! WOMENomics® is presented by Delaware County BPW and Friends of the Delaware County Women's Commission and is held at the Springhaven Club.
- April 2, 2019 - Equal Pay Webinar Cohosted by PathWays PA, Friends of the Delaware County Women's Commission, Delaware County BPW, and District 10 BPW. Join us on Equal Pay Day to learn more about Equal Pay affects you and what you can do about it! Whether you're an employer or employee, there are ways that you can make the workplace more equitable for everyone.
- April 6, 2019 - Girls Spark Girls Spark is a 1 day empowering conference created for high school girls by high school girls. FOWC is the charitable partner organization for the group. Their goal is to create a place where teen girls attending High School can learn, listen, collaborate, take action, and feel safe talking about the challenges they face in society, and brainstorm possible ways to combat those challenges. The first ever Girls Spark conference is coming up.
- February 27, 2019 - FOWC Annual MeetingPlease join us at Lotus Farm to Table for our Annual Meeting! Network with other Friends members as well as our guests, and to hear about our plans for this year. You can also share your thoughts on the future direction of our organization. Discounts available when you purchase your membership and Annual Meeting ticket together!
- January 30, 2019 - FOWC Webinar Series: Volunteerism: This year, FOWC plans to hold a FREE webinar series for our members and the community. Looking to get more involved in your community? Do you have a cause or organization that is close to your heart? Kick off 2019 with our Volunteerism Webinar.
- January 24, 2019 - SOLD OUT!! Join us for our Women in Business Luncheon
Come to lunch at the Delaware County Chamber of Commerce to meet and connect with other working women, businesswomen, professionals, and entrepreneurs. Save the Date now!
- November 29, 2018 - Please Be Our Guest at Kendra Scott in Ardmore
Shop, sip, browse, nibble and network all while supporting the mission of FOWC. Don't miss out on a chance to give back while doing some holiday jewelry shopping!
- 20% of all sales will be donated to Friends of the Delaware County Women's Commission! Proceeds for this event will support our 2018 Annual Scholarship for the girls and women of Delaware County.
- Beverages and light fare will be provided.
- November 29, 2018 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm Kendra Scott - Suburban Square
- RSVP on Facebook! Can't make it? Just call 610-726-1838 on 11/29 between 6-8, let them know you are with FOWC, and receive free shipping on your order.
8 Coulter Ave Ardmore, PA 19003
visit online at www.kendrascott.com